Professional Development Units (PDUs): 7
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) is a widely-adopted body of knowledge and best practice framework for service management worldwide. ITIL® v4 has evolved from the current version (ITIL® v3) by re-shaping much of the established IT service management practices in the wider context of customer experience, value streams and digital transformation, and embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
ITIL® 4 provides practical and flexible guidance to support organizations on their journey to digital transformation. It provides an end-to-end IT/digital operating model for the delivery and operation of tech-enabled products and services and enables IT teams to continue to play a crucial role in wider business strategy.
The ITIL® v4 Foundation certification exam fees are included in the tuition for this course.
This course uses sound. You will need a computer headset or speakers in order to complete the learning.
This course will enable participants to
- Be familiar with the key concepts of service management.
- Appreciate how the ITIL® guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Recognize the purpose and components of the ITIL® service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Recognize the purpose and objectives of fifteen ITIL® management practices
- Apply seven ITIL® management practices
- Prepare for the ITIL® v4
Foundation Exam, the cost of which is included in the course tuition.