Professional Development Units (PDUs): 1
As more and more project teams start to talk about using agile methods to improve delivery success, project sponsors and other business stakeholders get nervous about adopting this new approach. They commonly raise concerns such as:
- "Is agile mainstream or is it just the next fad?"
- "How will agile affect the project budget and timeline?"
- "How do we know if agile is right for us?"
This e-learning module is aimed at project sponsors, executives, senior managers, and other business stakeholders to help them understand what have been the experiences of companies who have already adopted agile, what are adoption statistics telling us, what adoption approaches are being used, what are some lessons learned from adopting agile.
This course uses sound. Please have computer speakers or a headset ready.
In this 1-hour self-paced online course, participants will learn:
- agile adoption statistics
- common barriers to agile adoption
- agile adoption approaches being used
- the lessons learned from companies who have already adopted agile
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for project sponsors, executives, senior managers, and other business stakeholders.